Saturday, April 03, 2010

sat morning

Well, right now I am at Proton Service Centre waiting for my beloved darling serviced by some slow and inefficient technician.The reason why I said them in such a way as I always had bad experience each time I come here to service my darling. Although already made appointment, somehow when I took a quick glance at their car list, found that someone doesnt follow the time schedule. Well, in Malaysia, it has always been unfair. Priority given to the majority races. Heck,i do not want to end up in ISA hands. Faham faham saje lah.Damn hungry also as I din take breakfast. about the price of service, the guy did mention it almost reaching to two hundred bucks. No choice, pay with my credit card. Notice this so called Center of Excellence(Cose) tend to charge more. My fren mention it has standard prices but I Doubt that.The last time I service in Ipoh, it was so much cheaper. No choicelah, this is the nearest Proton service centre. Enough of about service and my darling car.

Life has been ok only as being sick for two consecutive days in a week definitely make my body weaker.Drinking of few bottles of bird nest doesnt help much also.The lazy worm has attacked me with all their might causing me to feel sleepy and lazy most of the time. Work efficiency has been deteriorating. Well, who cares? Since my job memang sucks. My team mate treat Dg as their father company. Half day for fewdays and missing for the rest of the days in the week. Talk about my manager on this, he just not bother.So, why should me,a lowest rank staff should care?
I care because thanks to this bunch of useless people, I have to do their job task. This is not the worse, the worse is my manager driving me crazy. Due to all the frustration, I cant take it so I no longer become the nice,polite girl who will just said "yesyes, I will do it, will settle it". No, I practically shout and yell and stare at my manager nowadays each time he came to me to ask this and that or ask me to settle someone's job. Dont want to give face or whatsoever.My dept is in the process of re organization but I dun really care. As if I got the chance to move to another section. Really depressed sometimes but life just have to go on.

Work isnt the end of my problem. There are many others but I think I better keep it to myself. My frens around me,thanks for being so patient and even my parents...thanks a lot...jo has been very grumpy but hope you guys all understand. If I keep everything to myself,I might gone nuts ..Really need your ear to ease the pain.

No comments: