Sunday, April 25, 2010

today was a fairytale

referring to my title, this is one of the popular song by taylor swift for the movie Valentine's Day.Have you watch the movie? I wont say that it was a extreme good movie but worth to watch especially for couples/lovers/husband and wife.I not going to write a movie review here due to lack of writing skills here and besides, I do have a poor memory remembering the actor/actress names.Valentine's day was way over already for this year and it falls on the first day of Cny.Because of this, many couples(especially those not married yet) are separated due to the "must go back hometown" tradition. Lucky for those having the same hometown. Either celebrate early or celebrate later.For this special day, everyone got their very own different agenda.
As for me, perhaps I have been alone for quite some time, nothing much significant. On this day,I have dinner invitation from a fren for few years during my study life in MMU. Haha, it is not a "confession of love" dinner but just a normal dinner between two good frens. However, I usually prefer to be alone on this day although I do have my guy frens(whole bunch of them) asking me to go shopping or jalan -jalan. I am a shy person so I dont join at all. You probably feel that my life kinda boring,right? Anyway, for last year valentine's day, I went out dinner with a good friend.Nothing much special also.For this year, the only difference is I spend it with my family since it was first day of CNY. Worse still, no electricity at night!Almost fainted due to the heat. So, conclusion, in my life, Valentine's day is way too boring compare to the movie.

No comments: