Wednesday, April 14, 2010

looking forward to take a break

Yup, I have officially took half day leave for this coming Friday(16 April) to spend some time with my mum here in kl. I cant wait for that as I not that happy recently. Not going to get detailed on that here but in summary, I got very very angry with someone. There are things I cant seems to forgo. I think in malay language it is called " berfikiran sempit".My english is not that good but I think i am very "narrow minded". Jealousy is raging high inside my heart but this is because I care about you very much. Unfortunely,this person never understand instead the feedback I got was "dun think so much, later unhappy only, think also no use one".
Another thing is about my career which I think I mention about it here one year ago.Not going to bother much about it but if some people cant accept it, it is fine with me. I dont like people to judge me in my work/career so to this kind of people,please get out of my life!Very stress out already on this career/work issue.This is the reason I need to spend some time with my mum. It doesnt help/solve the problem but at least I feel better. Need to go shopping, walk around, chit chat and spend time with my nephew and sis. Was hoping that once May arrives, I will be ok. Till then I do not wish to see/talk/meet with the person who hurt my feelings. No, I not going for a break up but I just need some time and space to cool down my anger.Time to start work, adios!

No comments: