Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Words without pics

I found out that my blog lack of pics. This is because I kinda lazy to blog at home using my desktop where I keep all my pics. Use up my lunch time to blog with my laptop nowadays.Well, life has been ok so far. For Digizens, it is all about iphone- the coolest gadget in the century. Well, limit one set for one staff only. Hopefully, I can help to sell out one or else need to use my own money to own one at the staff price.Either one it is really worth it. Due to it is such a good bargain, one of my fren already approach me on this but too bad, I do want to own an Iphone or perhaps for my family.If you notice my facebook, my relationship status has been changed. haha...to do that, I need to get approval from "his" parents first. Meet the parents is ok but kinda awkward as we have some communication issue. I cant imagine of speaking Malay with his parents. It gaves some kind of "not close" feeling. Perhaps I will learn some hokkien and brush up my mandarin. Mlk trip was a good one although there was some last minute dissapointment caused by my mum and sis but it turned out to be fine.

Recently, I notice that I have been extremely lazy.In every way. I feel tired easily and need a lot of sleep. Is this a sign of aging? My plan to go for jogging has been a failure for a long long time with me unable to wake up early on Sunday morning. I dont even like to walk around my housing area.Perhaps got no company. Used to do that with my parents last time but unable to do it anymore with my mum's leg bad condition.It is really pitiful and sad when u see one of your family member having some problem with the leg. This is the reason each time i went back home, I tend to help out a bit with the housework. With my mum's leg condition, she unable to go travelling overseas and this has make her very very sad. Well, as daughter, what I can do is to bring her to travel in Malaysia that require less walking therefore I will organise a trip end of the year for her. Need to save money for that.Lunch time over, time to start work!

No comments: