Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wish there is a spell "erase memory"

Do you remember that in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, that there is a spell that you can cast to erase the memory? Yup, thats the one and I wish I am the one that memory erase. This is because there are so many things on my mind which I just wish it will be gone by just one spell. Weekend was superb with my mum around with me, shopping at Midvalley, Sunway Pyramid, JJ Bukit Tinggi. It feels great to hangout with my mum as I miss her terribly.However, I feel the holidays are way too short causing my battery only recharged 10%. This is not enough! Yea, I need a longer hols which I planning to take either around Labour's day or in conjuction of Mother's Day weekend. See how. Need to plan everything properly as next month, budget very very tight due to car insurance and road tax. Besides that,might need to take out money end of this month to help a fren for income tax issue.I still waiting for my Iphone!.Wonder when they will restock the Iphone for the staff. I still owe money to a very good fren of mine which I will clear once I receive my phone.Money Money, it has always been a problem. Haih. Is it because I not stingy enough? Not earning enough? No idea. Lunch time over...Time to start work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why all blogging about money! :P

josephine chang said...

Because money is important