Friday, July 27, 2007

weekend arrive!

yup,time pass really fast.finally i got hold of myself once again.problems solved except fyp.until now,i still havent fix the parameters of my BP network.been delaying it only.glad that there is one more lab left only.looking forward to go home next week.unfortunely,i wont be able to go back home early as i need to wait for my dad to come all the way to mlk to fetch me as i need to bring a lot of my stuff back home this time due to i will be moving out of my house end of this sem.so,gonna bring some stuff back.u have no idea how much the stuff i had in my room right now.like some kind of rubbish dump.well,something awaits me at home.yup,u got it right.it is a band new lcd tv waiting for me to launch!haha.not because my dad doesnt know how to install it,it just that i have the privillage to do it so right now,it is still in the box waiting for me to come back.back at home,in my room,i got a change of bed also as my double bed is damn old and this time,my parent's previous bed is mine now.hehe...actually,i been sleeping in double bed since from baby till 15 years old.change to single bed thanks to my younger sis and suddenly,last year,she wants my single bed so switch back double bed and right until now,still double bed.oh yea...i sleeping in single bed here in mmu.what to do?no money...i hate the mattress here also.again even though i bought the mattress here,it is also because wanna save money.come here in mmu only i realise how comfortable the bed in my house are.all provided by my beloved daddy,giving us the best.his birthday coming soon,planned to bring him out to "makan" as he loves food.miss him terribly.my dad is different from those strict looking dad.he loves to joke around like a small kid and his children all not scared of him but to me,i respect him and in my heart,he is always the best looking man.yup,love my daddy and my mummy very much
time to go class...come back here later

No comments: