Tuesday, August 14, 2007

cut hair and shaped eyebrow

holidays has come to an end and if u wanna ask how is my hols,well,all i can said is my hols are ok or so so only.I have been doing housework such as cooking and going to market.din go out with frens at all and i spend most of my time with my parents when they are around at home.good girl leh?hehe.well,something did happen during the hols.i have a huge fight with my younger sis.yup,u heard me correctly,it is FIGHT.not only argue but she beat me as well.It was really hurtful as i love my younger sis a lot.i told myself to forgive her and she is just a immature kid.i refuse to accept the truth.u see,i like to analyse people and from their actions,i know what kind of person they are.same goes with my younger sis.i was really dissapointed but like what my mum said,cant do anything,takkan disown her meh?there are other things happen as well but i dun wish to say it here.yay,the happy thing is i finally brought the car here to malacca.It took me a long time to persuade and convince my mum.Being a responsible daughter,i dare not take the car out much.wanna save petrol.besides that,i not that familiar with the roads also.i cant afford to let anything happen to the car.as long as no scratches,my mum said it is ok.anything,must inform her and i tried my best to be honest with her.The reason i brought this car is for my convinience when it rains or at night.this is what i told my mum and i always keep my word.Thus ,when she ask me not to go here and there ,i have promised her.well,i guess my fren din know about this and have been asking me to go here and there.midterm is coming,exams soon,fyp presentation also soon,i really dare not go here and there .scared if i failed,this will be the reason i failed...bring car and go here and there lepak.damn worried i cant pass or do well.been lagging behind a lot already in studies.stupid sore throat bothering me also.oh yea..went to cut hair and shaped eyebrow today.weather hot and my eyebrow is not nice cause people to bully me so i decided to ask the auntie to shaped it for me.my mum ask me to do embroidery (eyebrow permanent) like my elder sis.the cost is around rm400 last time my sis did hers.Mum agree to sponsor already but to me,it is not the money but i scared.damn painful one.i saw sparks the last time i went with my elder sis to do her eyebrow.i heard some people said if do not nice,instead of making life better,it become worse.that why i dun shaped my eyebrow permanently.at least,the eyebrow will grow back one if not nice of whatsoever.sleepy alreaDY.nitez!

No comments: