Friday, July 20, 2007

tired in the aspect of mentally

if u notice ,i have been blogging quite frequently compare to last time.not because i have a lot of free time to blog but because i dun know where else to talk to so blogging is the best way to express myself.not much people will read my blog as i dun simply give my blog address to anyone because here lies 70% of me and my feelings and 30% is the secrets i kept inside my heart.been sick since monday and till now also not yet recover.i have being sick as there are lots of things i cant do.somehow,getting sick this time is a bit different from last time as i feel really tired.tired in the aspect of mentally.my mind has been fighting along all this while telling me not to give up and live each day happily but this time,my mind kind of lost its strength.there are times when i wanna give up everything but my parents and my frens were the ones that support me and make me stand up again but unfortunely,this time,there was no one.not even my parents.i dun blame them as they are very busy and they are so far away from me.i understand,seriously i do.just that i hate walking on this journey alone.there are so many things i have to do it myself and i kind of sick of it.i am just too tired to carry on.may i gain back my strength and confidence soon!

No comments: