Saturday, July 21, 2007

as long as u stay beside me,it is enough

i think this statement is very common but each and everyone got their own defined meaning of this statement.basically,it depends on u refer to who.your family,your frens or your beloved and etc.for me,it is definitely my family especially my mum.it is not that my dad is not as important as my mum,just that his role is not that into giving support to me in the aspect of life but he plays an important role as well.i still remember the time,he help me to wipe out the sweat on my shoulders when i was small till i was in form 2.i was always sick when i was small and my asthma will attack sometimes and my dad was the one take care of me.my childhood was a bit different from other child as i have been admitted to hospital before when i was about 4 years old.i still remember the experience up till now.there were holes on my tiny hand because of the injection and also tubes.i have even experienced putting those oxygen mask on my nose.i was very lucky to be alive.i hate to see doctors as i have no idea how many doctors i have see when i was small.i hate nurses too as during my stay at the hospital,those nurses were bad and show some kind of fierce look and those expression of them have stay inside my heart all this while thus creating hatred towards them.well,enough of those horrible experience and back to our topic.
yup,my mum is the one that always stay beside me and it is really enough for me.as for the special someone,currently,there isnt anyone in my heart yet.cant find anyone mah,what to do?no one wants me...sob sob..if u have read my previous post,i mentioned i was really dissapointed with someone and anyhow,i already forgot that person.yup,u hear me correctly,it was all in the past.i have been hanging on that person for a long time,approximately four years,tears i have been shed and all those things i have done ,it is all in the past and i dun wish to think of it anymore.totally erased from my life and this time,no more tears will be shed.i finally realised it is not worth it at all.i wanna live my life to the fullest and spend each day happily.ciao

No comments: