Wednesday, July 25, 2007

a fast turnaround

i dun know what is happening to me.i feel lost again.i dun know what to do or what i should do.i just feel like shutting down everything.gave up everything.i dun want to face reality.this kind of feeling really scares me deep down.i feel scared,very scared.it is like my world is getting darker and i am all alone standing on it.i have become scared of sleeping also.each time i asleep,there is a feeling of dun want to wake up again.yesterday,i took a nap and i din want to wake up but somehow,i become scared cos when i open my eyes,my room look so dark.i am afraid of the dark so i got up immediately.at that moment,i wonder what will happen if i never open my eyes and continue sleeping.it is the fear of dark that made me woke up.seriously,i just want to go home.staying here any longer will make me insane.really looking forward to go home next week.actually,i should feel happy because u were always there when i need u but unfortunely,i still feel lost eventhough u tried to help me.i do understand u have ur own life and cant always be there for me but there are times,i really need ur support.it really hurts when i think of the reality and the truth.i try to forget everything and continue with life but it is really not easy.i think it is something like "tou tou ai"feelings that can never exposed to the public.it will always remain in my heart.gosh,what am i talking about?no idea...lost lost in my own dark world!

No comments: