Wednesday, July 18, 2007

tou tou ai


those who understand mandarin,i sure u understand my title above means.have u been secretly loving someone?come to think of it,i been doing that for a very long time.i realised i never confessed my love to anyone before.not officially anyway.i think the three letter word is very hard to say it out especially from a girl to a guy she love.However,i always say "i love u" to my family members.it is not difficult at all as that kind of love is different.recently,i watched "hanakimi" and i noticed quan always touched ruixi's hair.it is a sign that the guy like the girl(according to a fren of mine)i never realised that at one time,there are a few people like to touch my hair.i wonder "u" really love me that much because u are the first to touch my hair.if got chance,i really wanna say "sorry" to "u" because i never mean to hurt u.i believe in fate so if we bump to each other again,i will say sorry to u.oh yea,currently,my latest idol is wu zun and fahrenheit also.what capture me to like wu zun is not just his good looks and cute face but it is his personality as well.though he came from a very rich family background(his family is in the top 10 richest family in brunei) but he never depend on his family financial to open his own fitness centre.all his money came from his own hard work and he borrowed money from the bank also for fitness zone.this is something i really admire about him.he is different from other artist too as his blog got two version that is mandarin and english version.but he usually wrote english version first(that means he prefer to use english)very considerate of him and i love the way he speak english also.i cant wait for fahrenheit's second album cos i decided to buy the original one.i love most of the songs on their first album.jiro's voice attracted me also.
anyway,dun know why my health deteriorate nowadays.caught flu and fever and monday and till now also,havent recover.haih.mum said i sick every single week.come to think of what she said,i found it is quite true also.first week,i got cough then my hand pain and now fever and flu.what is wrong?i have no idea.

No comments: