Sunday, November 21, 2004

things are a bit better..

yup,things are a bit better .what i mean is my mood .maybe it is because nothing misfortune happen to me.hehehe...i din lost any of my stuff today.(20 november).i woke up at 830 today but was lying on my bed for a while.my whole body was tired due to not enough of sleep.i slept at 4 and woke up at 8 something....hm...5hours of sleep definitely not enough for me,but nothing can be done as i need to go library with my housemate at 10.study a while in the library but went for lunch after my stomache starts to grumble again.i could feel that my mind was shutting down that time and i cant think of anything but sleep.i lie on the table and fall asleep but din really have a nice sleep as iggy was a bit disturbing me.After sleeping 30 minutes,i cant lie to myself anymore that i am tired and there is no point staying in the library if i cant get anything from my notes into my brain,there i went home and sleep straight away...once again din have a nice sleep when my neighbour's kid start to make noise and disturb my sleep.after 2 hours ,haih..went back to library of course and on the way drank some mocha to give me energy.yup,yay~ got energy to study already at last.there is one malay guy sitting at the same table as me and damn it!he was coughing quite loud and disturb others.so damn annoying.manage to study a bit of electronics and a bit of digital today.told myself i have to work hard tomorrow as there are still many doubts on my mind about my studies.actually,there are lots to write here but then i think i better keep some stuff on my mind or to myself.sometimes,there are events which cant describe by using simple words or maybe my creativity or my vocab is not sufficient.oh,yea...hope my housemate will change her mind tomorrow about studying in sec building as i prefer to study in library .went to sec building yesterday to do some survey and also to go to toilet as i have no idea what fmd is doing...few days the library's toilet dun have water and stinky smell was inside the toilet...eeewwww....my housemate said she like to try to study in sec.hope she was just joking heheheh...hmm..why i dun want to study there?i leave for those who read my blog to figure it out..hahahaha....or is it because of some other reasons i prefer to study in library?(wink * wink*)...once again my obsession of porks(secret code..)have to go back to sleep now....nitez

No comments: