Thursday, November 25, 2004

a sign of relief

yay~ at last i feel so relax now cos one more paper to go only...heheheh..thats malaysian studies.that subject i dun need to crack my head about it since the paper got 40 true and false and 60 mcq.really happy cos my suffering days are over for now.my mum call me just now and feel a bit not satisfied or sad(i dun know how to describe my feeling).she ask me to bring back the digi cam to ipoh since i have the analog cam with me.haih...i want the digi cam here cos i want to take pictures....not sure what i should do but anyway,that doesnt really spoil my happy mood today.its been a long time since i post here due to exam...having hectic life few days ago...struggling like mad...study study and study.my digital exam was ok since i manage to answer eventhough i am not sure my answers are correct or not.manage to use fully 2 hours to answer all the questions :).i was kind of lucky cos that flip flop chapter got one question only.as for electronics,the paper is a bit tough but i manage to write some crap there also.hopefully can passlah.whats my plan for malaysian studies exam?hahahaha....plan to read notes which i made and thats it...some of my frens went back hometown already.feel jealous of them of course but then i am not sure why i got this feeling of not excited to go back ipoh.why ar?my form 6 frens already ask me out since their exam going to over soon.unfortunely ,i am not really looking forward to that.a bit sad few days ago when i discover a scratch on my hp...careless of me once again as usual.cant afford to lose any things anymore or else my mum is going to murder me soon.yaya,new nickname for me in the family...miss lost(dun like the sound of that) what to do?i am always the trouble maker unlike my elder sis which is miss prefect.feel a bit lonely nowadays as i am always alone all the time.planning to go hiking on friday.want to take pictures with my digicam.ming sheng mention about going to malim for steamboat...so nice...wilson got mention about that too..so badlah them..never ask me..:(...but then nvmloh,i prefer to be alone ...as most of them probably speaking mandarin all them.as usual,i am always the outcast.learn to accept that long time ago since i enter mmu.was really depressed about it at first but my exmobile oc,woon help me a lot.one thing i regret is i dun have the chance to get to know him.until now he remains as my online fren.there are times when i feel down and dun have self confidence but deep inside my heart,there is a voice asking me not to give up and continue life.thats when i dare to stand up once again and face the reality.hahaha...i think i talk some crap here...feel a bit sleepy now..nitez ,everyone!

No comments: