Sunday, November 14, 2004

a lame sunday

today is yet another lame sunday...boring sunday i should say.i woke up late because i cant sleep well last night.i was lying on my bed for half an hour and still cant sleep.Finally i slept at 4...haih...not a healthy lifestyle.suppose to go to church but because of i woke up late so cancel the plan.went out to have lunch because of my stomach is grumbling but unfortunely the shop was closed .then,no choice i went to the dim sum shop and tah pau some of my favourite dim sum.though the dim sum is yummy but the price of it can really make me worry about my small pocket.but then once again i think once in a while it is ok to eat it.went back home to enjoy the dim sum while watching naruto(once again i waste my time watching anime).open the lowyet forum and there i go again..wasting one hour browsing the forum.study for an hour and then sleeping bugs bother me again..making me feel lazy and the bed next to me was very tempting.my body lie on the bed and off i go dreaming in dreamland.by the time i woke up it was already 4 pm.there goes my whole afternoon without doing something useful at all.feeling a bit hungry,i make myself a sandwich and sat infront of the pc again.and now it starts to rain...nice weather to sleep...nah...i must fight those sleeping bugs...havent done my revison at all...feeling a bit hot,i think i will take a bath and then here i come!amplifier.....have to study...gambatte!jia you!...

No comments: