Tuesday, November 16, 2004

feeling uneasy and headache...

gosh,i have this feeling since yesterday.haih..what happen to me?i barely study much yesterday thanks to the headache i have.i lie down my bed for a while but the headache just got worse.panadol?nah,i do not want to eat that as it doesnt help much.what else other than sit in front of my pc again?there i go again;straining my eyes in front of my pc.i put on my headphone and listen to some praise and worship song and luckily it helps to ease my headache.my stack of notes was just next to me and once i start to crack my brain to figure all those flip flop,there comes my headache again.damn it!i really hate digital..electronics is so much better.feeling a bit uncomfortable also that so my mind was set to forget about my studies and relax myself with watching charmed and listen to some great music.at the same time,i chat with a new online fren of mine,anthony.luckily ,my fren,irene online also.have a nice time chatting with her until 3 o clock when my eyes can barely open.therefore,i went to sleep.the next morning,i went for lunch after i woke up because last night i just have a light dinner.was really hungry and my stomache grumbling and the sound of drums can be heard...hahahaha....After lunch,i rest a while before i took a bath...weather was so damn hot...i hate the sun.spend the rest of the afternoon studying electronics...it is better than studying digital of course and of course took a nap also and manage to have a dream too..not going to mention about my dream here but definitely it is a sweet dream rather than a nightmare. ate chicken rice for dinner and bought slurpee from seven eleven....plan to do some tutorial later and study a nit of digital and go to sleep then.i planned to go library tomorrow and study really hard.this step has to be taken to get rid of my pc from me and at the same time,have to renew a book.elecotronics tutorial,here i come...haih...cracking my head again....

No comments: