Saturday, November 20, 2004

events that happen these few days...good ones and bad ones...

hmm....few days din write already but then it is nothing compare that i create this blog few months ago and din bother to write anything also...at least now is better.hehehehe..well,these few days was mostly a disaster i should say...let me start with this wednesday.i went for lunch with my fren,bennu..he is way cool ...too skinny and tall like giraffe...hahaha...nice guy with sense of humour and lots of knowledge about nutrients.we went for lunch at the food court around mmu corner..food not that nice though.time to study after lunch so we headed back to library.so damn boring and ben seems a bit quiet also.the funny thing is he has the same glow in the dark keychain except his one is with his name of course.we din talk much cos both of us also busy studying.iggy was there of course,asking me lots of questions about eng maths and digital.this went on until 5 as the library is close after 5.went back home and took a rest.oh yea...my fren yen lian from cyber came to visit me.glad that she came ..miss her a lot .stomach was grumbling so decided to go to pasar malam for dinner.went out with be though and saw lots of people in pasar...lion with his gflah...then serene and her bf also,yen with her bf...jessintha and many more.at last manage to eat the satay which each time i went to pasar malam ,that pakcik sure told me i have to wait very long and i cant wait as i have no patience...yummy,the satay taste great though..went out for supper with yen lian around 1 when she came to my house. we talked a lot of course...gossiplah...stomache so damn full plus i drank kopi ais so cant sleep...aih..stay until 4 only can sleep.the next day was the worse day for me .gonna cut it short...damn itlah! i lost my id after i have my lunch and couldnt find it back.my mood totally change and worse still my guitar class was cancel and i have wait there for almost 20 minutes....everything bad happen at once.had dinner with dilip,iggy ,carlos and adrian.that dilip talk crap as usual.saw yin san in mmu corner though...after dinner ,went back to study again...sienlah...hate digital and electronics.today was a bit better for me as i am going to receive my new digicam which i ordered few weeks ago.study a lot today also cos was doing few tutorial.cracking my head the whole day is really tired.went to finance to make the payment for a new id card...haih...there goes my rm60.my mum have scolded me last night and because of anger i yell at her .thats not right i know but that time i just cant control it .but then again i say sorry to her after i calm myself down.it is just that i had a bad day and being scolded and naggin is the last thing i expect from my mum.a bit sleepy now...nitez....ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments: