Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Wonderful Memories

Feel a bit emo today.Although I always act strong in front, but deep inside, I am just a normal human. Two years has passed since my beloved daddy left.Hanging on there, I told myself but I just feel tired nowadays Its not that I gave up , just want to have a break so that I can recharge myself. Sometimes I will think of a fren, wonder where he is now. Perhaps married with children?Memories...they are so precious.Each time I hear Leo Ku's song,love and honesty, I will think of him. I remember the time we spend together, it was one of the happiest time of my life, no worries, just me and you in that small office. You know I like Leo Ku song, you will sing it for me and purposely,on the song on your hp. I will forever remember your face that time..Although we no longer contact each other, I still thankful to have such a wonderful memories. It is true frens come and go but the frens I made along the way , they are always on my mind(unless I nyanyuk one day)

No comments: