Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dreaming of the land of "sarang hae yo"

From TVB, i already switch to Korean drama since early of this year. Its not only that, along the way with my
Korean drama, I even began to admire Korean stars. Above is one of the stars I admire the most.He is no other
than the Asia Prince, Jang Keun Suk. Being an actor for more than 20 years, I feel he is different from others
Previously, I do like Lee Min Ho and also Kim Soo Hyun but JKS is definitely different. What attracts me is his voice
. I downloaded all his songs and I even bought his latest album online to support him.
What so special about him? To me, he is a very hardworking star compare to others.
Although he is busy with his singing career, he is still active as an actor with acting in a drama once a year.
Besides that, singing and acting is not only his task, he is also involved in his web radio, zikzin radio.
I listened to it and can feel his way of thinking on a lot of topics is very mature and his attractive voice
capture my heart as well.Although there was a lot of rumours for the last 4 years, as he is a bit wild during
Team H party, I believe everyone got their evil side but as long as we saw the positive side, it is enough.
Will always support him and looking forward to his next drama.

No comments: