Monday, April 27, 2015

The down part of my life.. Miscarriage

Well it was a backdated post.Now only I have the guts to write it down.After all, it was over.Middle of March, I discover that
I am pregnant when my period was late for two weeks. Well, was really suprised when the two lines appear in the pregnancy kit.
Didnt know what to do, I was really nervous that time.However, little did I know, the happiness doesnt last long.After two days found out that
I was preggie, I was having spotting. I knew I need to see Dr Loo and two injections was given and was told to rest one week.
In that week, I was really scared and paranoid.However, I actually have a bad feeling and my instinct was right. During the Monday visit,
Doc told me to be prepared.I was devasted that time but I still praying for miracle. I went back to work and few days after that,
I saw fresh blood came out when I go toilet. It was around 530pm, and almost time to leave office.I rush back home, worried what will happen next.
Although the bleeding stop , but I knew something was wrong. On Friday, Dr Loo ask me whether I know what is going on and I nodded my head.
She gave me three options, D&C which will cost around 2.5k , eat medicine , or wait for it to come out. I knew the waiting option is out
as I cant bear the pain I have to go through while waiting. I opt for the medicine that will force it to come out. My heart was really broken, I knew it wasnt anyone's fault
but I was too sad.Doc gave me pain killer which at my first thought, is it that painful? Silly me, little did I know, the stomach cramp
was so painful till I cant even stand up.It is not a one time pain but the pain start from 2pm till 10pm. Tears keep flowing that day, asking god, how come I need to go through this?
Despite the truth that I miscarriage, I knew inside my heart, my coming days will be in much pathetic state.
Nothing to stop my father in law from coming over to my house, a home which I build with my hubby. Dr Loo told me not to give up, she said it was unlucky that it was a blighted ovum but
it is low possibility that it will happen. I was curious, is it because I have PCOS? She told me that even a normal woman without PCOS will come across this problem.
I told myself, there is hope and I need to eat more nutritious food to keep myself healthy and hopefully period will be regular.
At first, I am sad but I got over it after a week.My coming days will be much more painful, with my father in law hanging around my house.
Due to I need to restore my health, I will cook for myself and eat at my apartment before returning to my house.There is no way, I eating dinner
with a selfish old man. I dun eat with heartless people. You might ask, why so bad towards an old man? No, he is no ordinary old man.
He is a selfish man who use sympathy to take advantage of my hubby.Even when I was in preggie, he insisted that he come over to my house just for his own comfort.
A heartless man who will never even pay a visit to his sick wife in hospital. Although my mum in law passed away, not even once he will go for Cheng Beng.
Heartless and selfish. Even my grandma which I dun like will visit my grandfather during Cheng Beng. I lost respect to this kind of people. Even animals, they
have feelings.A beast...I dun eat dinner with a beast.

No comments: