Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Open minded is Not an easy thing to be

In one week of thinking, I have learn to accept the fate.Accept what lies in front of me and the outcome of it, I dont have choice but to accept
I can sleep well for the last one week without crying myself to sleep. I told myself, have courage and go through it with a brave heart.
I am scared, really scared but there is no way to run, avoid it.Besides this, I have accept the idea of accepting my father in law as charity. Unwillingly, but
I told myself, its ok, I just do some charity and shouldnt calculate with such person. It feels much better
when I think in such a way.My mum shared a story with me yesterday on a daughter in law went into depression and it took her three years to recover from it due
to work stress, family and also taking care of father in law.My mum advised me to be open minded and it took quite some time to be able to do that.






No comments: