Wednesday, December 20, 2006

woke up in the morning and realise...

when i woke up this morning,i realise we are from two different world insignificantly.our thoughts are completely different.we seldom agree on anything anymore.I guess both of us have change as the time passed.The past can never return and so is the feeling.You tell me your stories and i tell mine and we both listen only to what each other saying.i dun have anymore personal opinion when you tell me something.i just listen and listen.yup,this indicate my "mind" has won once and for all.and you know what?my heart starts to agree on my mind too.well,i guess it is time to move on.my journey of life still continues....and as i walk down the path,i am sure i will meet a lot of different people."You" once have walk with in the journey and now,you still do but just that not that close.there is a distance.for now,i still walking with my parents(nearest to me) while others are walking in a distance with me.However,i feel happy my parents were there..and as usual,the feeling of safety and happiness is there.thats all for now..

No comments: