Wednesday, December 27, 2006

flashback

the year 2006 going to end soon.....bye 2006 and hello 2007...soonlah.somehow,this morning,sitting in front of my pc,i cant help it but think of "you".four years have passed(its really a very long time) but your image is still on my mind.those happy moments still very fresh on my mind.i still cant figure out what happen between you,me and our gang.i guess i will never figure that out.when was the last time i saw you?i think it is one year ago at tesco.you look at me and i look at you but none of us approach each other.how old are you now?ah ha..22...i knew you when you were 18 years old.i like the way you talked,your smile,your jokes.i think one of the happiest moment that you are in my mind is one day before i departed to melaka to further my studies in mmu.i still remember me,you,ch,yp, went to town pizza hut and you pay for our meal.then we met s.kean at kfc with san.we walked to the park and play under the rain.really like small kids.there we took some pictures(i still have them with me now..hehe)and we went jj after that.at the food court,we talk non stop and tease each other.i was really happy that time.no stress and no need to worry a single thing.how i wish those moments can come back but i know things changed.everyone went to a different path.all of you(km,sk,lsk,ch,yp,san) once walk with me in my journey and right now,all of you no longer there...but only memories remain.there is nothing i can do except i wish all of you obtain happiness.i cant predict the future but when i refresh back to my past,the memories i have with you all is one of the best i ever had and i have no regrets getting to know all of you.as the new year coming,i have few resolutions.firstly,wish my parents healthy always and secondly,hope to get good results in my studies and the list goes on.haha...thats all for now.sleepy liao

No comments: