Thursday, November 16, 2006

confession

yea,finally,my heart wins a bit but the mind is still very dominating.my heart makes a confession to my mind saying "i really love "you".my mind still refuse to accept it and my heart is giving an evil smile to my mind indicating that in this battle,my heart have the confidence to win.haha...lonely night so i start to talk crap.anyway,it is time for me to sleep liao.tonight is quite remarkable as my heart make confession to my mind.the reason?my heart experience fear....fear of losing "you" but after a while,my heart have mistaken after listening to "your" explaination.my heart will never give up but my mind is still the main power and conquering me.ok,nitez!

1 comment:

animagus said...

Darn, who's the one saying 'listen to your mind'? Told ya, its public confession, and you didnt listen. Now who's double doing it? :P Kudoz