Sunday, November 12, 2006

2nd sem

yup,it is another sem already.2nd sem of my delta year.for the past three months,lot of things happen.so many,i not sure i can remember all.last sem,it was really a stressful sem.face a lot of obstacles along the way.assignments,presentation,exams,time was never enough.for assignment,some went well and some din but at last,everything was settle.then during study week,was really stressed up cos cant finish study as usual.but "you" were there to support me and i become your listener also.after exam finish on wednesday,i was very excited as i have decide to go down to cyberjaya to visit karen and yen lian.so long din see them.however,i cant meet irene as she went back to her hometown already.so on thursday,me and feli took a bus down to kl.i dun know the way to go 1 utama and i learn it that day.first we took a putra lrt to kelana jaya and from there we took a bus to 1 u.when we reach 1 u,my shoulders in pain as i carrying my luaguage along.we were really tired but the amount of shop attract us to walk around.along our journey,yen only miss call me once and karen din call or sms or anything.they let us survive alone on our way to 1 u.then,we saw mph and went there to browse some books.because i was too tired already so,din really look around.instead i put my bag at the seat and sat there.actually,i was waiting for you to call since 3 pm but you din call.occasionally,i will look at my hp and my watch.waited for karen and yen lian almost half an hour and not even their shadow can be seen.my stomach was grumbling already.then,you called but by listening to your tone of voice,i know you annoyed when i told you i am going to spend the night with my frens.then i told you i will call you once i spend time with my frens.at last,karen and yen lian turned up and we went for dinner.you sms me telling me you can pick me up from 1 u or cyberia.was having nice time catching up some gossip from karen and yen.food was great there but a bit expensive.after walk around for around 2 hours,finally we took a bus back to cyberia.i was very tired but was looking forward to meet you.by the time we reached cyberia,it was almost midnight so i gave you a call but you told me you were not well.i was very sad and dissapointed cos you know very well,we are going out soon but you choose to drink alcohol.i tot you went out with your frens for a drink.the next day,i woke up early cos din really sleep well.was sms you when you call.you explained you din go out but stay at home so my anger cool down a bit.i was happy when you say you are going to meet me in mid valley.unfortunely,me and my frens missed out one station and ended up in another place.so,at last,i saw you.yen lian and feli went to midvalley by themselves.indeed,you look better compare to last time,i saw you.and you explained everything to me.haha,why din you call me when you were in 1 u?want to give me a suprise,kononnya...spendfew hours with you and finally back to mv.oh yea,i met steven also.he look the same only.not much difference.so long din see him.was kind of suprised he came to yen's place to meet me cos the last time i went to cyber,he din want to meet me.aiya...that fella only like leng lui only...i so fat and ugly...nothing much abouthim except he mention he went to dataran pahlawan already.wah,i from malacca also havent been there but he went already.keng!then on sat,went back to ipohloh.during the hols,sleep and eat only.so many things i wanna write down but lazy.maybe next time continue...hehe

No comments: