Monday, August 08, 2016

Stay Strong

Been away for too long. Nothing much except work work work.Watching Korean drama,"Uncontrollably fond" and din know Kim Woo Bin has such charm on him that attract my attention. Was impressed with "W" drama storyline but I still prefer a melodrama. After a long consideration, I decided to go Hong Kong end of the year to see the land of TVB dramas. My Korea dream is still a long way. Shoulders felt heavy nowadays as the installment for Ultrapolis is increasing rapidly. My health has been deteriorating lately but I keep it away from my mum so that she wont worry too much. Occasionally, I will destress myself by online shopping. Life has been ok so far. My facebook is full of frens expecting showing their belly , or newborn babies. I have decided to filter this out from my newsfeed.It is not their fault, I know but it is just too much for me. I need to continue life. Sometimes , looking at my hubby is a pain. Occasionally, I cried at night.As human, we do feel sad but I believe as time comes, it will heal. The pain will go away and the thought will go away once we get used to it.

No comments: