Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Just Fly ,Fly with me

Hehe, finally things are getting better. Work is still stress. Going to holidays soon. Finally, found tenant for my Malacca house. At last, I can be a landlady, writing receipt for my tenants. Haha..I have always want to follow my parents footsteps to earn, save and own property so that when I am old, I got side income.Before I reach 30, manage to achieve one goal all by myself. Proud. Hehe. Although it is just a small house, I am truly satisfied.Anyway, to proceed with second goal, to settle the bank loan with the rental collected. Need to remind myself, rental is not for own use, it is for bank installment. Perhaps, I use just a bit for my own leisure expenses.People around me is getting pregnant, give birth, its ok, we should happy for others.For now, I just hope my health will recover. Having diarrhae last week, and when I weight myself, notice I lost 2kg. Not sure it is because i cut down coffee or the constant threadmill exercise. Diarrhae...wont have such big effect kua. Its going to be end of the year soon, when I refresh back, the preggie and miscarriage event still haunt my mind. I feel scared of going through it again, so I not sure whether I am ready yet. By right, this month, I should make appointment with my gynae but I feel lazy. The waiting is driving me crazy.So, perhaps in Nov, when I free only will make appointment.Need to as my menstrual cycle run again. Now, looking forward to Krabi holidays and Legoland in Dec. I feel I deserve to have a break.

No comments: