Friday, September 18, 2015

Depressed

Life has been quite stressful ever since my team mate left. Not to blame her but my boss who ask me to take over her task two weeks before she transfer to another dept. Been falling sick as well. No doubt, my menstrual cycle goes haywire again due to my health deteriorating. Its sad. Anyway, its confirmed I not preggie but my PCOS seems to have become more serious.I cried myself at night thinking about what is wrong with my body.There is no one that can help me. Gynae? I sick of going to Columbia hospital. Afraid I might even discover new sickness.I knew it was not the right way to deal with this.All lost, I feel tired all the time too.Sometimes,although illogical, I have the feeling of not getting up. Forever sleep, I am too tired to go on.There is no one to turn into. I knew that I should be grateful for other things that I have but I just want to have a regular cycle so that I can TTC again. Is that too much to ask for? Stress, I hate it. People from other dept chasing me all the time causing me to feel stress and its really too much to cope with. I need a break, a long break. Trip to Krabi next month, I hope my battery can recharged and at the same time, for once, auntie(period),please come. I am scared when it doesnt come more than a month. Feel down at the moment..

No comments: