Friday, March 13, 2015

Tough year 2015

Life has been hard. Instead of explaining it here, summary, GST coming next month, his family bussiness needs to close down.
I do not dare to interfere on his family bussiness as I fear of what happen to my relative will happen to me. No matter what happen,
money is the only thing I can hold on to. This is reality.Besides this, my father in law decided to stay with us since my kind hubby volunteer to take care of him.
The truth is very ugly but, I do not take pity with this old man. I feel he doesnt deserve my pity judging the way he side on my Indon sister in law(including
sponsoring their family for the past 4 years). The fact of not having children is already very heartache but my in laws still digging our hard earned money.
Being kind to them is so not worth it.Down the road, if one day, my hubby ask me , where is his money/children issue, I probably answer, you have use it to take care of
your father which in the end, you gain nothing. Sounds cruel, right ? Thats the truth.Let me give an example,let say u earn 5k per month, 2k for the house and car installment,
so u left 3k, but 1.5k for your credit card bills, phone bills, utilities etc..so you left 1.5k, but it doesnt stop there, imagine you have a father who keep digging your money, do you
think u can still afford to have children? You may questioned me, how about my mum? Isnt she going to grow old?
This was ask by my hubby when he inform me when he want to take care of his dad.I told him, do you have any idea how much money my mum has for his old age?
Secondly, if one day, she is not capable to take care of herself, I need to send her to nursing home.Nursing home cost 1.9k per month,ok?I need to work to earn a living so I have no choice.
At least my mum has save enough money for her old age(which I intend to do the same). His father? He used all his money to sponsor his bro family, although I cant control that but isnt he selfish?
When your youngest son finish taking advantage of you,you come to another son which you just dig his money? Sounds right?
Have you think that your son will grow old too, someday? That he doesnt even have any children to count on?
Doesnt it means we dont have children, you need to take advantage of us? I feel sad that my hubby being take advantage by his family but he doesnt want to admit it.
I have no choice but to be the cruel one,I need to hold on to the money no matter what happen.Ok, enough of ranting. Life is not a bed of roses, I do know but it is so hard sometimes that I sometimes
cry to sleep when I think of all this problems.I knew it doesnt help by crying but being human, we cant stop tear flowing when things keep going wrong.
After wake up, I told myself, I keep hold on and put a smile on my face as I hope things will get better and I need to stay positive!

No comments: