Monday, August 13, 2012

Things will never be the same again

It has been more than a month but the pic of my beloved daddy is still very fresh in my mind. There wasnt a single day I wont think about him but I told myself " He is in a much better place" and my life has to go on. There are times, I felt sorry for my mum as she has to go through this. It is definitely not easy to lose someone u love and has been with together for more than 30 years.There are times I thought of my daddy and tears keep flowing from my eyes. It was heartache but I do believe, time will heal the wound. Loneliness without my daddy, my mum has to bear each and every day. Weekdays, it will only be just her alone in the house. Thinking about that, I feel helpless not able to help her to feel much better. There is nothing I can do. My life , career is all in Kl. No choice, I just hope when the right time comes, she will retire and I will take good care of her. Going back Ipoh each time bring back the memories. We are all humans, we cant just erase the memory of my daddy. I not sure when we will feel much better but I tried to help my mum in every way I could. I feel tired each time travelling but not even once, I will complain to my mum. I just told myself " i need to be strong and hang on".Things will never be the same again without my daddy around. We got so used to be dependent on him but no choice, from now on, everything, we need to settle it ourselves. Never come across my mind, I need to go through this . I thank god, that I do have someone there beside me when I feel sad. Thanks to my dear hubby for being patient, helping me all the way. I hope my mum will be strong. Yes, we both cried at night whenever we mention about daddy but I believe, someday, we will be able to put the past behind us and move on without shedding any tears. I love my daddy and will always be. I have made a promise to take care of my mum and I hope I have the ability, strength to do that.

No comments: