Sunday, August 19, 2012

Langkawi trip

Yes, we went to Langkawi for holiday. I have been planning to hols since March 2012. Flights all booked already so I cant cancel it. Yes, it is time to mourn for my daddy but to me, We need to face the reality. Crying will never bring back my daddy. The truth is hard to accept but we have to accept the fact that "daddy will never come back home ever again". It was nice to go for a trip to put the sad past behind and relax a bit. We spend quite a lot on the souvenier , chocolates. Although it is expensive but I feel that money is not that important, it is important for survival but it is not the most important thing.I regret that I keep postphone a lot of things which I plan to do with my parents due to M(money) factor. Now, I want to take out the money also no use, my daddy is no longer around. So , live life to the fullest as we dont know when one day, we just leave the world just like that. The underwater world was freaking expensive. I even spend RM45 on the pic they took(the cost is around rm10 only) but when I think if i didnt buy, sure regret later as I have no idea when will be the next Langkawi trip. Bought lots of chocolates and also liquor. Couldnt bring much since there is limitation on flight but I bought rougly around 10 batik sarong. Freaking cheap there. Can make lots of skirts to pair up with my Nyonya kebaya. Plan to wear my nyonya kebaya during the Raya makan makan. Who knows? I might won the best dress for the event(perasan hor?). Blek Time to go....sayonara

No comments: