Thursday, November 15, 2007

training

well,long time din blog already.though there is internet at the place i stay but still lazy to do blogging as i felt very tired after work.from the previous entry,u can see that i paste some pictures on my jogoya trip.the food there is yummy and it is really worth it though it is a bit expensive.about my training,there are a lot of things happen everyday.the good and bad ones.the good ones i will keep as memories and the bad ones,i will take it as a lesson.i might just a weak girl who will cry easily when i encounter problems,even tiny problems but i wont just give up.i always remind myself to think positive and life have to go on though in my journey ,there are a lot of downs and sometimes,i really fall very hard but i consider myself lucky as i always got help from my parents and i will stand up again.i have shed a lot of tears and i know shedding tears doesnt help at all but tears is something i cant control but i feel much better after crying rather than keep everything inside.actually,i have been keeping a lot of things inside,things i cant reveal to others and tiny problems are just a chance that makes me go broke down.well,there are certain things that brings me joy also.what i hate the most is usually when i feel happiness and at the same time,sorrow overshadowed my happiness.why is that?why ?why ?my happiness is when "u" din forget about me and u send a sms to cheer me up when i told u about my sorrow.U were always there for me.u have been there all this while but before this,i just din realise ur existance.i wish to share all my happiness and sorrow with U but u are just too far away.well,i am looking forward to ending of training.About what happen today which actually caused me to break down,i dun wish to reveal it here (if u are a good fren of mine,u should know about what happen to me today)if anyone have my another blog address,i will update the details there.adios!

No comments: