Monday, November 19, 2007

feel very much better

been having a lot of problems recently.i have been keeping a lot of things inside my heart till it cant accomodate anymore.anyway,i went out with one of my best fren last sunday.well,i definitely feel very much better telling everything out.actually,i just a need a good listener.Besides this,i told my problem to a good fren of mine.i am not going to reveal here who he is(blek!)i feel really happy because i know he still care about me.i really thought he forgot about me already.before this i mention about happiness sort of overshadow my sorrow.true,it did happen but i was very lucky as i still feel the happiness now since my mood already back to normal.i finally realised how important u are to me.i might be nothing to you but to me,u are the one that brightens my day when i think o your smile.u came first on my mind when i saw a bunch of cute christmas gift when i was in sunway pyramid yesterday.i recall back all the moments we share together.i will laugh sometimes when i think of the past.u and ur cute expression and ur behavior when we watched "the brave one".well,besides u,i miss my younger sis also.though i always argue and fight with her,but i still love her.i told her before that she is my "precious".On the night i was very sad,i called my mum and she told me jolly want to reserve chocolate cake for me,i cant control my tears and cried on the phone.The reason is because i was really touched and one of the person who truly loves me is my younger sis though she might be a "monster" sometimes .oh yea,i currently a big fan of danson tang.i still a big fan of fahrenheit and of course joe cheng forever.heard fahrenheit will be in malaysia in december 1 st for S.H.E concert.i got no money to go to their concert so support mentally.hehe.attached is the picture of daNSon,wu zun and joe cheng


No comments: