Tuesday, June 26, 2007

lessons of life

i cant believe how long i din update this blog.yup,it is probably because of the engsoc blog last sem.i have learn a lot through experience and what i been through for the past few months.sad to say that i only saw sunset and i cant see sunrise.the clouds are probably overshadowing the sunrise.cant get my meaning?well,it is just to represent my thoughts.sometimes,i wonder what i did wrong.i am not perfect but there are some people who happens to be so damn hipokrit.people that claim to be my frens.if i recall correctly,i have a fren that is close to me at one time and this fren of mine use my weakness against me in the end.i treated that person as a fren and told some of my secrets and instead of understand,those stuff i said is used as a weapon against me.how time flies.one more year and if i am lucky and pass everything,i will graduate.i have the same feeling when i left mgs,and that is glad because i cant wait for this day to come.yea,some might ask me"will you miss your university life?"i dun deny there are happy moments but those sad moments overshadow everything.same goes with my school life.No one really understands me.i have told my frens some of my problems with the hope they will understand but instead in their mind,"oh,she is just one hell of a stressful girl"i still remember when dr lim mention students that face problem should take leave,and guess what?my frens pointed at me.i finally understood that in life,some things are not meant to be shared.it is ok,i learn something from that day.never trust anyone,except your parents.well,those are lessons i learn and i hope i will learn more as time passed.

No comments: