Saturday, August 12, 2006

today is definitely a remarkable day.it is the day some of my seniors going to graduate.really envy with them.wonder when it is my turn.i am not so sure whether i am going to graduate on time.means probably i need to extend my studies.haha...just pray hard that wont happen.thinking myself taking supplementary paper is already a nightmare for me and if i failed,it is like a death penalty to me already.hmmm....i remember the first day i step my foot into mmu,i start to look at this senior as my idol.yea,that time was orientation,i admire you for your looks only,i admit that.haha,as time goes by,i heard of your greatness.your achievement in studies,your activeness in various clubs.i wish i were someone like you but definitely i am not.until then,i never knew you,i just look you from far ,thats all.i really admire the way you study,you are so hardworking.each time i saw you in lib,you will be busy studying.the speed of writing amazed me also.you never stop doing your tutorial.no wonder i saw your name on dean list.you were always my inspiration.each time i saw you writting nonstop,i told myself not to give up cos i want to be like you.i know i will never active as you are but i hope my studies will reach your level or at least i will work hard for it.well,everything will comes to an end.i will never see you rushing to class in campus anymore.there is another fren of mine graduating.really happy for you.time really pass.i still remember i was in alpha when i know you.now,i am in delta liao!thanks for being there.i hope our friendship will last.wish you all the best(if you are reading this)

No comments: