Saturday, February 25, 2006

sad sad....

haih,i have no idea why i feel sad.just dun feel happy.i dun want to lie to myself anymore."you" really broke my heart.your face appear on my mind only and i cant stop thinking about "you".i remember every single thing very clearly."you " were always there when i need "you".i try to delete " you" from my life but it is hard.besides that,i always tot of sk too.i still remember the first time i saw you,you give me a impression that you are a proud person.there were a lot of girl adore you because you are so handsome but a little bit short.but as i get to know you well,you are very nice and not proud at all.i love your big eyes and your smile.i enjoy talking to you.and your hp number almost same as mine.thanks for giving such wonderful memories.in my life,i come across a few good frens and one of them is you (lkm).though now we no longer keep in touch and i have no idea what happen between you ,and ch and yp but i never forget the moments we spend together.your jokes always on my mind.i still remember the day we work together which is on 19 jan 2003.from going to hair saloon with yp ,shopping together in ipoh parade,watch movie in jj ,those memories will remain in my heart forever.another person who came across my life is "you"(dun want to mention name here..hehe)i still remember how i know you.online...yeah...the power of icq that time.we always chat and chat almost about everything.i feel i really know you well though i never meet you before.i like your characteristics.you have your own opinion and never follow with the flow.and one thing that amazed me is you are not two faced.whatever you dun like,you just say it out unlike some people that will treat you nice though they dun like you.i still remember the time you scold me.all my life,no one except my parents scold me in such a way.scold by teachers and etc ,of course gotlah.and you are just so damn honest.i like you for who you are and not what you did.though we are not close,deep inside my heart,you were always a good person.someone who have strong believe in your faith and that is good.i am really tired already...enough for now....

No comments: