Wednesday, February 15, 2006

anger

i never felt so angry in life.....really hate "you".get out of my life.all my life,i never felt this way before.i always get angry with people but this time,it is really different.in other words,i feel really stupid.i always tot i can handle things but this time obviously things went out of control of my hands.feel really hurt and i seriously, need some time to recover.it takes time,i told myself.i realise all this while,i have been lying to myself.i told myself,it is not like that,i refuse to accept the fact,but since last night,i determine to let go and forget about you.i need to go on with my life but you are not visible anymore in my journey.i have learned my lesson in a hard way.along my journey this time,i wont let anyone like" you " to enter my life anymore.really cant take it anymore.i dun want to keep everything in my heart as i will end up depression therefore decided to write it here.do not wish to elaborate on this matter anymore as it is to painful to write it in words.farewell to " you".

No comments: