Tuesday, June 14, 2005

new person in my life

fuiyoh,two months holiday passes like a blink of an eye.so fast..cant believe that.happy times passes damn fast and hard times passes damn slow.yup,a brand new sem.hmm..nah...i dun want to talk about new sem cos it only means studies.this holiday has been great for me and maybe it is the best ever!yaya,from my previous post,i did mention about how i suffer during holidays but then that time it was only the beginning of the holidays and at the end of it,i found that it was really an enjoying holiday and the most relaxing one ever!well,i went to genting highlands as you can in those pics i have posted,had a great time there with my family eventhough it was crowded and not to mention the amount the money i have spend!but never mind because my salary was bank into my account already.hehehe...and that explains why i belanja thean seng last tuesday.what to do?i have promised him and i dun like to broke a promise.yea,last tuesday was one of the happiest day of my life.nah...definitely not because of thean seng..hehe(aiks,thean seng,dun be angry if you read this)..well,i went out with my supervisor.we decided to watch movie and since we are going jj,so i went to ask thean seng to come along but thean seng not joining us to watch movie.oh yea,before the movie,lunch first of course.i ask leo to wait me at coffee bean and god knows where is thean seng until he told me he is at capcom.on the way to capcom,i suddenly heard someone callling my name.guess who?yup,it was leo.wow!i was surprised to see that he look great compare to those days when working,he hardly comb his hair and look messy and that day,he look really cute ( wink* wink*). i wanted to have lunch at pizza hut and we have lunch there.oh yea..as for thean seng,that fella damn tall. after lunch we went capcom.was kind of impressed when i saw thean seng play that drum machine,din know he was so damn good at it!we saw a little boy drop his tokens on the floor and he pick his tokens but there is one left,and leo pick it up and gave back to the boy..what a kind guy he is!as i know,he has three sisters and he treat them very well.i always like those kind hearted and caring guys.after some time,kind of bored at capcom so we decided to walk around and left thean seng there as he wants to be in capcom.at 3 pm,we went to the cinema and bought a popcorn and a drink each.we share the popcorn and the movie was great!when i told this to fern,she ask got anything happen in the cinema or not....hehe..(wink wink*) you figure it yourselflah...anyway,there were kind of disturbance during the movie as his phone keep on ringing.haih...after movie,he told me he has to leave.was kind of sad that time but then maybe luck kua,after less than 15 minutes he left me,he sms me telling me it was raining and he have to stay behind.hurray!hehehe...then we went walk around jusco and talk about a lot of things...went kfc for lunch( its as if he can read my mind..i wanted to have kfc dinner one....haha...he belanja of course.was really happy that time and it has been long since i have this kind of happy feeling.aiks...hand pain already...seeya

No comments: