Saturday, June 25, 2005

blah blah blah

haih...life sucks...already spend two weeks in mlk.yea yea...i got new housemates...four of them in total and the one that stay next room to my room is damn terrible.first thing is he has tatoos..cool,huh?eeeewwwwwwwww...i hate tatoos guys...it makes them lower class.having the tatoo is not the main problem but his attitude..and guess what?last week,i dun where the hell he got little green frogs ( about 10 of them) and this kind of psycho put those frogs in an aquarium next to the toilet bowl.what the heck,man!where got people rear frogs in the toilet?i hate it when those small green creatures peeking me when i do my own bussiness especially when they have those big round eyes.damn that fella,early in the morning already make lots of noise.i hate it when people disturb my sleep.those kind of samseng like to on the music damn loud.is he deaf or what?f*** himlah!the others are ok i guess.maybe because they stays upstairslah.lots of things to catch up in studies.lecturers teaching like speeding bullet.as for my family,lots of problems occur.arguments ,slimming issue..all realted to my elder sis.my mum really worried about her and as for me,i am very dissapointed with her.the way she treat mum is really not right.i have no idea when she will change .mum said give her a chance and i have live with her for almost 20 years and know her too well..habits can never change.aaarrrgghhh..dun want to talk about herlah.as for jolly,i am proud of her.at last she manage to get first in the class but there is still room of improvement for her as she still havent reach the standard my elder sis and me have achieved...hehe.frens here are ok i guess...as usual,i dun social much.looking forward to go back ipoh.went to watch batman begins the other day with felicia ,great show!going for a movie reminds me of the day i went to watch kung fu mahjong with leo .miss him so much until i dream of him...ooooppppsss....did i give my blog link to him?cant remember...it wasnt a good dream though.i dream of losing him though i know i dun own him or anything but no matter what,losing a fren is the thing i fear the most especially those special ones.hmm....dun wanna talk about this now.change topic...hehe...aiks...its getting late...time to sleep....nitez!

No comments: