Saturday, December 04, 2004

holidays!

yup,holidays have started..its been a long time since i post here due to the hectic life at home.back to last week,i went down to kl before going back to ipoh.went to sogo at first.i think the stuff a bit expensive there .therefore i went back to pudu area and shop a bit.manage to buy a few clothes.after that,went back to ipoh liao.of course my dad treate the whole family to eat at friday restaurant...yummy,i love the food there.when mention about home and ipoh,of course the word delicious food is always there.heheheh...my uncle then treat me to eat at mouth restaurant on saturday night.the adventure starts on monday when me and my family went down to penang early in the morning.my mum was really happy.i guess she really need a break.went to lots of places including kek lok si and prangin mall...of course as usual, bought a lt of stuff....stuff damn cheap there....i buy shoeloh and then my dad bought a winnie the pooh long pillow for me...hahahaha...other days i just stay at home and babysit my younger sis...rascal lah her...but i enjoy her company.well,yesterday..went to penang again.went to pisa for the pc fair and career fair.was really tired.went down with my elder sis only and have to rush back cos my elder sis got prom at heritage hotel at night.slept early cos have to wake up early the next morning to send my sis back to the uni for her interview.haih..cant write much cos have to go cook for my younger sis !seeya...

No comments: