Saturday, December 18, 2004

holidays are over but memories will be on my mind

enough of pictures and now it is time for words.its been a long time since i wrote her due to the problem with my house connection.lots of stuff have been happening and i am a bit lasy to write every single detail here.recent events of course must take a count..hehehe...yup,went to kl to shop before heading back straight to melaka.went to kl with my family except my elder sis stays at home due to some reasons.went to lots of places such as mid valley,klcc,sungai wang,sogo and of course petaling street.i din really like petaling street cos that place damn hot and stuffyleh...cant stand it....but cant do anything as my dad wants to go there drink the air mata kucing...hand in pain now and i dun know what is the reason also...sob sob...

No comments: