Thursday, August 24, 2017

A look into the sweet memories and continue to smile and live happily

It took quite some time for me to be back up. Decided to put the past behind. Although last year , a few unfortunate event happen but one of the best memories of last year is my trip to Hong Kong. Yes, a trip to the land of TVB, and to fulfill my childhood dream which is to pay a visit to Disneyland. It is indeed a land of happiness. The fireworks at night was stunning and glad I decided to stay late just to watch the beautiful fireworks with Teh.
Due to I change job, I only manage to find time to go for a short vacation to Penang after I was confirmed in June. Met MMU bestie , Felicia and we spend time together going to 3D trick muzium.Soon another 4 months, it will be the end of year 2017. I dont ask for more, I just want a happy life, good health .

No comments: