Friday, January 01, 2010

bye bye 2009 and hello 2010

Yup, it is the end of year 2009 and new year 2010, new beginning for everything.It has been a year of sadness, dissapointment and happiness. When reflect back, health has been deteriorating and it wasnt a really good year for those born in the year of the ox. I am getting old so I cant remember every single event that happens in 2009 but those significant ones were car accident after less than a week driving new car and of course, watching foreworks on new year eve. Fyi, I have a special liking to watch fireworks and it has been a long time I watch fireworks in such a short distance. Besides that, it is about me being aunty again (yes, it is my beloved nephew).Enough of 2009 and lets talk about what is the resolution for 2010. Last night, someone told me I want to get married this year but it is not true. Got no such intention to settle down yet. Well, I dare not dream far as the higher your hopes are, the harder it is to achieve and will fall really hard if fail. In summary, hopefully, I will earn more money and money and money this year. Career-no hope already. Stagnant , freeze...Love life...so far, it has been great..hopefully it stays this way, i want good luck also in all my undertakings, last but not least, please give me good health.Not only to me, but my parents as well. Abit sleepie due to lack of sleep last night....Nitez

No comments: