Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday 2009






Wow, how time flies. Yea, i am 24 years old already. I feel myself still young compare to others,he he. This year birthday , not a very good one.The pre birthday celebration in ipoh din really went that well due to some reasons.Was planning to have a nice dinner with my whole family but ended up,it was cancel. Initially, I was also planning to wear a nice dress also to take pics. Due to no mood already, ended up, I was wearing T- SHIRT only when I cut cake. I not going to talk about the bad things that happen here.One of the special thing this year is the cake, unlike the usual years, I normally will have a liking to chocolate cakes only but this year, my daddy manage to find a tiramisu cake for me.Thanks , daddy!
As for the presents, not much this year. Got a scarf from my elder sis(she cut my birthday budget already..haih). In summary, pics tell everything.He he...

No comments: