Friday, August 14, 2009

Smiley

Yup, as what the title says, I have changed my hamster's name from "willy" to "smiley" since end of March till now.I suppose to upload a lot of pics here of smiley and also my darling ,persona but seriously, I dont have time. Yes, time is never enough. Always busy with work nowadays and no time to update blog also. I changed my hamster's name as from the day smiley step into my home( yes, it is home means my ipoh houselar...it is my only home), my dad keep on calling him smiley but after a while, I decided to call him "smiley" and he likes that name too. He is one very naughty hamster.Only like to eat "kuaci", others dun want. Always wasteful so I got no choice but starve him a bit.He he. Active at night and likes to bathe.Yes, he has a bath tube with the sand and he likes to lie down on his bath tub. Oklah, enough of smiley.
Work piling up as usual. Not going to elaborate as I not that happy with my job scope but needs money, so no choice. Went back home two weeks ago and this time, I bought a nice cloth and ask the tailor to help me make a evening gown(short length) this time for my "not so formal" wedding/event to attend. Yes, I got no choice but to ask tailor to make for me as I am very short and fat. Hard to buy one that can fit me perfectly. Some fits but I look like humpty dumpty. Life has been great. I met my exschoolmates and had a great time last Friday. Went swimming on Sunday. What I like the most is being able to do things that I enjoy!

No comments: