Sunday, June 14, 2009

one of the down part of my life

Well, unlucky for me and being careless,less than a week driving my new car, i was involve in accident.so many unfortunate things happen.luckily, my relative help me by borrowing his car to me to go to work while my car remain in the workshop for few days. haih, life was like hell, i keep blaming myself, my beloved parents din scold me causing me to feel extremely guilty. I have no idea how much I have cried that week.I know some of you might say I am childish but I cant hold back my tears. On sunday night, i keep recalling the accident.On Monday, I was like zombie, luckily I got training that day.Anyway,thank god everything is ok now but my budget for this months has become extremely tight. Well, there are so many things happen,I not going to mention it here but seriously, I felt really hurt. Hurt by someone who hardly cares for me,someone will only come to me when he needs help. Yes, right now, I can even tell I have confused my feelings with the truth. The truth is this person never care for me, each time, I was overshadow by my own feelings,telling myself that he is a good person. I cant have everything in life. I start to count my blessings, new car, my house is very new, a very beautiful room with my own bathroom,a job and a family that cares me a lot. I am very fortunate compare to other people. My colleague said "I live in my own world"(due to I put on my earphones all the time). I dont see anything wrong, most importantly, it doesnt affect my performance. My social life in work might be less but at least I in good terms with everyone, I do not need to stick with one group all the time. Most importantly, I am happy,that is all matters,right? I kind of miss my daddy and mummy,taking one day leave to visit them this weekend.Cant wait to spend time with my family,nothings matters anymore than my family....

No comments: