Thursday, December 06, 2007

flash back

well,been addicted to tvb drama lately."the ultimate crime fighter".it is really good drama.most of the actors is my favourite .anyway,there is one part in the drama reminds me of my past.it is really painful to see the one you love taken by somebody else.only those experienced that will know how painful it is especially u have fall deep for that person.till now,i am still not sure on how i feel about "you" but few years back,i really feel the pain of losing someone i love to another person.the sad thing i can never tell "you" how i feel thus i keep everything inside my heart.i told myself to forget everything but it is really hard.anyway,time really heals.i finally manage to forget it at last.anyway to me,the most painful experience i ever had is to lose someone i love forever.i never forgot those moments.i still miss her all this while.i have no idea when i will let go,perhaps till the day i leave this world.i found it hard to accept ,i know how nature runs but it is really hard.extremely hard but i remind myself life have to go on and she is in a better place now.a lot have happen to me recently but i lazy to write everything down.time to go.adios!

1 comment:

hafizaHeHe said...

everythings dat happen in our life, must have certain reason.. :)

hye chang.. hafiza here.. hehe