Saturday, September 22, 2007

i dun know what i want

yup,my fyp presentation is finally over.dun really want to talk about it.anyway,i got a strange feeling.i am not sure what i assumed is correct or not.i will never know the truth unless i ask but i just not sure of my own feelings anymore.sometimes,i wonder,do i still have an empty space in my heart?are you the one that will help me fill up the space?i am afraid that u will be taken by others.jealousy is one of the factor of love.i definitely have a very high one.i just keep everything to myself.i scared to know the truth.the reason is i dun want to feel sad or heartbroken if the truth is not what i want to hear.some told me that u never know unless u gave it a try but i just dun have the courage or strength.well,i have other things to worry about such as find a place to stay during my itp and final exam.concentrate and focus,josephine~

No comments: