Monday, February 05, 2007

never feel better

morning,what a wonderful monday morning with a damn good weather outside.With great music around me,seriously,i feel so happie and relax.i dun deny that i have been thinking about "you" lately on my mind ,wondering when i can forget all those past.I know it takes time but i am sure i can do it.i did it once and i am sure i can do it again.well,new year ahead and time to think ahead and put down the past,right?well,i cant wait to go back home to see my monster younger sis(though she is a monster and detroyer but i love her all the same) and my beloved parents and not to forget my beloved scottie.miss them so much though i only back to mlk for one week.you know what?i feel so happie now so i think i wanna keep everything as it is now.no more changes.yea,i clean my room at last.it looks very much better now.will upload some pic of it soon so stay tune!sayonara!

No comments: