Monday, July 17, 2006

got some connection problem at home recently.lots of things happen till i dun know where to start also.firstly,i accidently broke my flusk.like that flusk a lot because mum gave to me.then my stupid printer got problem.waste ink absorber full and need replacement.have to find canon service centre only can.it is located in melaka raya.i dun have car so ask my fren to fetch me there.after that,i tot life will run smoothly but then i was very wrong.my fren called me on thursday night saying he coming down on mlk on sat night and want to put his car in my house.not really big problem but i just scared when i tot of driving the car from melaka sentral to my house.Luckily,things went alright cos my fren decided to drive the car down to jb.so my problem solved!actually,got something bothering me and make me sad but i am not going to mention it here(in case,that person read my blog).then,connection problem.my housemates want to downgrade.wtf!what if connection become much slower?can that f**king idiot guarantee the connection speed will remain?i dun care what the shit hell that fella said.just feel like kicking him out from my line.go apply your own line,ass****!...

No comments: