Monday, July 11, 2005

you are the one

been busy nowadays.have to get ready for midterm.kind of happy today as i just receive my engineering maths mid term result.got 17/20.kind of oklah as i dun expect much.people like me are stupid so should satisfied compare to my elder sis who is so damn smart and good in her studies.no wonder she got first class honours when she graduate.me?i am such a nuisance in the family.no idea where all my confidence gone but one thing i realise i will never be better than her no matter how hard i try.thats why myconcept is stupid people like me will always remain stupid.haih...yea...looking forward to go back ipoh.hehehe...your birthday coming...so sorry i cant make it to celebrate with you but i will be back on 29 july.promise to call you and wish you happy birthday and looking forward to go out with you *wink wink*.hmm...but really have to study hard during the break.lots of stuff i dun understand...once again..stupid people like me is like that.last weekend,i almost waste my time doing nothing but sleeping and dreaming.haih....yea..dreaming about you.next week,my elder sis taking a flight to bintulu.i wish her all the best and may she find happiness working there.yay~i got car to use when back to ipoh.must practise my driving well so that i can go here and there.hmm...really miss you.and this break,seriously have to divide my time well as i need to study then go out with you and my mum ask me to teach my younger sis in her studies.must know which is my priority.sorrylah,as for now,you are definitely not my first priority.hahaha...of course studies first and then my younger sis and you are the last i guess...hehehe....aiks...in library database centre now so have to ciaoz...

No comments: